You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety........

Monday, March 15, 2010

How does Kaybree roll?




I focus daily on things that I am greatful for, and journal about the things that make me smile. Every so often I find things that make me laugh, today was one of those days and kaybree and Zac (her friend down the street) just happened to be the reason! ;>) Zac often walks down the street to get kaybree to play today he just happened to have other means of transportation besides nike express. It was the Mule!! Kaybree anwsers the door and Zac asks "can you play" and of course she anwsers "yes" then Zac replies "k well i came to get you so you didn't have to walk" the 3 house down the street thank heavens it might have been to hard on her to make that long walk, and lucky me i just happened to be out side for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment