You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety........

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 4

It is 9:00 am and Shane has been taken back for surgery. He received a blessing last night and also was able to receive one this morning. He was anxious to get his surgery over with so that he can start on the road to recovery. Please continue to pray for him. There are many people to thank for your love and support. Thank you to our friends and family for supporting us. So far this has been about Shane but many of you have made sure that me and our children were included in your love and you should know that it is greatly appreciated. Thank you Jenny for providing many things love, support, comfort to Shane and to me and for not letting me run out of coffee. Thank you Roz for everything you have done but also for having the insight to know that I needed to leave the hospital, see the sun and have some lunch, it was a much needed gift. Thank you Klyss for staying to keep Shane company while I left. I knew that he was in good hands. Thank you Nana Debbie and Papa Rog for cleaning up my house and providing support to my children so I was able to remain by Shanes side. Thank you grandma linda for stocking my house with groceries, I don't need to shop for 6 months, what a blessing. Thank you for spending time with my children and bringing them over to have lunch with me. Thank you Heather for not only comforting Shane but spending that night at my house and the day with my children, they loved having you there. Thanks you Maggie for spending the night with Shane to give me some much needed rest, I know that you are in pain, but thank you. Thank you Julie for providing dinner for my family and for bringing Tanden his favorite meal. Thank you for always welcoming my children into your home I know that it is a wonderful place for them to be. Kristine thank you for being available to me and my children, thank you for welcoming Tanden into your home and keeping an eye on him I appreciate it so much. Brett and Kira, I loved my cupcake, so thoughtful something so small but definitely made my night. Thank you Brett for working days and spending nights with your brother, and for giving him blessings, he loves you very much. Sweet little Brinley thank you for beautiful pictures for uncle Shane he loves them. Thayne and Christine thank you for everything, he loved his blanket that Hannah made, was grateful for the sound machine that blocked out the noise and Emilys comforting touch. Thayne, thank you for always being here and for providing a rock for Shane to lean on. Grandpa thank you for your spiritual guidance it is always needed, but so much more at a time like this. Cameron, thank you for spending that day with my children they love you, you have a special bond with them, it is wonderful to know that I can be here with Shane because my children are in capable hands. to my neighbors, and friends I love and appreciate you and know that I can call on you at anytime, it is a wonderful comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment