You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety........

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 4 a little later

Shane is out of recovery, back in ICU and was in an incredible amount of pain. The nurses were finally able to stabilize him and he is now sleeping comfortably, his vitals are normal. This last surgery did not cause any more damage, he knew who everyone was and where he was and what has happened to him. As for the eye sight that may be improving too, I stood in the corner to take his picture for his scrapbook (hes going to want to remember this) and he saw that I was there because he threw me a sign and no it was not G rated so I will refrain from posting it. But its still good news he knew it was me and he knew it was a camera. Thank you to all of you for all of your love and support

No comments:

Post a Comment