You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety........

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 12 & 13

The past few days have been about the same. Shane is rapidly improving and getting strong everyday. He is eating alot more. Hopefully he will start to put some weight on, he's way to skinny(wish I had that problem). Although when I discovered that I had no clean jeans this morning I decided to go through a tote of clothes that have not fit in a long time, I figured breathing was overrated and it was better to wear clean clothes, good news, the skinner jeans zipped right up and breathing resumed. Just wish they were a size 5. Well enough about me, Shane is still on IV antibiotics and will be for 6-8wks to make sure that the infection is dead. Heart surgery is still a must and will most likely be in about 4wks, we need to get as far out of brain surgery as possible. To all our friends and family we are so grateful for everything that you have done and continue to do for us. You have been a blessing, thank you and we love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment